Online Ethical Hacking Course - The Blog

Greetings to all,
Many of you who come to visit this blog are like me: computer security enthusiasts. As such we want to make a living out of our passion and enroll in an ethical hacking course so that we become certified ethical hacker, but which course ?

Does distance learning help in this case ?
Can you do an online ethical hacking course ?
This blog is all about that and includes valuable information for beginners who are just starting their journey into the ethical hacking world. I have over 5 ethical hacker certifications and have followed several courses both online and on campus and I would gladly want to share this experience with you to help you and to provide myself with a platform to share what I know to others.

Welcome to Online Ethical Hacking Course Blog.